4 miles east of Hwy 163
Monument Valley, AZ , 84536
Phone: (435) 727-3468
The machine is at the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park Visitor Center in the state of Arizona (Monument Valley is in both Arizona and Utah), 3 1/2 miles east of U.S. highway 163 and 2 1/2 miles southeast of the Arizona-Utah border. Hours of the visitor center are identical to those of the monument. Look for the machine upstairs in the gift shop next to the restrooms.
The entrance fee is $20.00 minimum per vehicle to access the Visitor's Center. Also be aware that the road to view the various formations is EXTREMELY primitive and is best done with an SUV or 4WD vehicle.
Hours: Summer (May-Sept) 6:00am - 8:30pm and Winter (Oct - Apr) 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Machine 1: Located at the Monument Valley Trading Post (The View Hotel Gift Shop) at the entrance to the Gift Shop. The gift shop is in the building next to the hotel. Designs cost $1.01 each and they are:
1) (V) An image of a rifle-bearing Indian with "Indian country" across the bottom, “USA” across the bottom.
2) (H) An image of “Kokopelli”, a fertility deity usually depicted as a humpbacked flute player, surrounded by two rugs with "Monument Valley" across the top, “Kokopelli” across the bottom.
3) (H) An image of “Left Mitten” with "Monument Valley" across the top, “Arizona-Utah” across the bottom.
Machine 2: - Located inside the gift shop near the restrooms. All have 'Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park' on them. Design are:
1) Park with three mountains,
2) Park with mountain with tall structure,
3) Park with three tall structures and a large rock.
4) 'Great Seal of the Navajo Nation', Round seal.
Machine 3: - Located just outside of the View Restaurant. All have 'Monument Valley Navaho Tribal Park' on them. Designs are:
1) Area with two mountains
2) Area in oval with three mountains,
3) 'Area in oval with tall rock structure,
4) 'US Geological Survey Monument Valley Bench Mark Elevation Above Sea 5564 FT, Utah, Arizona'.
10/14/18: Art Scan 3 added. GSY
2/22/2018 All 3 machines working well