The TD Garden is New England's Premier Sports and Entertainment arena, and home to the NHL's Boston Bruins and NBA's Boston Celtics.
Both Machines have been moved downstairs in the train station beneath the arena located behind a pizza restaurant (Crazy Dough Pizza).
Machine 1 designs are:
1) 'Boston, City of Champions, TD Gardens', Skyline and stadium logo,
2) 'Boston Celtics, Celtic Pride, TD Gardens', Mascot with basketball,
3) 'Boston Bruins Est 1924', Team logo,
4) 'Boston, The Hub of Hockey', Team logo.
1) 'Boston Bruins, Stanley Cup Champions',
2) 'Boston Bruins, Beware of the Bear', Bear,
3) 'Old School Celtics Basketball', clovers and basketball shoes,
4) 'TD Garden, Home of the Bruins and Celtics', image of stadium.
A new penny collector machine installed 12/09. A second machine was installed on 7/12
1/12/19 Both machines working. Outside of one machine says that "Boston" penny albums are available in the Pro Shop. They are not. It was news to the staff there. LB